|Team Test Lead (Positions open: CLOSED)
The Team Test Lead is in charge of delegating tasks to all other team members of the test team for all projects. Working one on one with the designer / developer of the projects the test lead is also responsible for reporting bugs and making sure test passes are completed in a timely fashion. Inside knowledge of the NR2003 folder directory and expereince with past NR2003 mods, track building, or has painted NR2003 cars is a must.
- Coordinate with Designer / Developer for test passes for other team members
- Reporting major bugs to Designer / Developer
- Help other team members with tool setup, NR2003 project setup, and various other team tasks
Required Skills / Info
- Internal knowledge of the NR2003 Folder directory (where tracks go, car mods, layout editng, etc.)
- Proven experience being on a previous NR2003 team that built a mod, track, or proven expereince with painting NR2003 cars
- Has a screen capture program such as fraps or similar and knows how to use basic image editing programs (gimp / Photoshop)
- Can work with a team very well and has the ability to be very team oriented while completing tasks in a timely fashion
- Dedication to the NR2003 projects and commitment to put forth best effort
- Must be part of an exisitng NR2003 community forum (such as SRD)
If you feel you are qualified for the position as Team lead please send us an email. Remember to incude any information or proof of previous projects you have been on to help further you chances of gaining the position. Good luck!
(Note: Remember to leave your forum username in your email submission so we know who you are!)